Brieelra replied

295 weeks ago

The Legend Of Zelda Telugu Full Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Based on the popular Nintendo game of the same name. Link and Princess Zelda protect the mystical artifact, the Triforce of Wisdom, from falling into the hands of the evil sorcerer Ganon.
**THIS REVIEW COULD CONTAIN A LOT OF SPOILERS. IF THE READER DOESN&#39;T WANT THE POSSIBILITY OF THE CARTOON BEING SPOILED, THEN I SUGGEST VIEWING THE CARTOON BEFORE READING THIS REVIEW. THANK YOU.**<br/><br/>I need not like the Zelda cartoon at all. It was horrifying. It not only upset me, it pis*ed me off. I&#39;ve played the video game since the original on Nintendo (which is where Zelda originated). I always portrayed Link (the hero who always rescues Princess Zelda) as a hero of Hyrule. I expected him to be bad-ass. Nope. The cartoon made Link into this G*d awful, whining brat. Link really starts to irritate you, constantly arguing with the princess, trying to get a kiss from her. On top of that. Zelda can actually fight in the cartoon. In one episode she took out a three headed dragon (first boss in the original Zelda for Nintendo - I think?). So, doesn&#39;t this make Link more of a pest, rather than someone useful? Plus, Gannon was pretty lame as well. At least they applied that he was a sorcerer in the cartoon. <br/><br/>Another thing that irritated me was Links sword beams. When you were at full health in the video game, Link shot beams from his sword. That&#39;s all he did in the cartoon when there was a fight with a monster of some sort. It would also send the monster off instantly. I just feel like there was no effort in making this cartoon to its full potential. Maybe that&#39;s why there was only one season, and only 13 episodes in the whole series. If you like the video games, stay away from this cartoon. <br/><br/>This cartoon did a very poor job on the Zelda story-line, the animation was good for 1980&#39;s animation, and the dialog sucked. I would NOT recommend this cartoon to anyone who appreciates Zelda.
Really repetitive and childish although Len Carlson as Ganon is awesome also some of the redesigns are pretty clever remember this was made when there were only one Zelda games in existence and the graphics were really limited.<br/><br/>How ever me personally I have never really cared for 80s kid shows that much and with some creative plots some which interestingly enough show up in later game series(kinda) there is an evil doppelganger of Zelda similar to the dark reflection of Link(shadow Link,Dark Link in later games) and Link loses his body(similar to how Zelda loses her body in spirit tracks) it&#39;s probably all a coincident given that Nintendo did not really favor this series but it is still kinda interesting.<br/><br/>If you decide to watch it wont hurt you but just don&#39;t expect a masterpiece.

646f9e108c
the The House Keeper hindi dubbed free downloadDaniel Hides from the Police full movie hd 1080p downloadDownload hindi movie Multi-FlamesDominion Tank Police full movie in hindi 720p downloadEpisode 6.18 full movie in hindi free download mp4the Patronen hindi dubbed free downloadNokas movie downloadEpisode 6.15 torrentThe Myth downloadJane and the Lost City full movie in hindi 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.